Join Our Team
Sales Developer inside sales in Brussel ODS2019002
Founded in 2008 by a dynamic Odyssee team with big dreams, Odyssee Service quickly joined the major leagues of field service management solutions.
How? By building 360° field service management solution that offers companies one place where they can create, plan and execute service orders in real-time, helping them resolve any field service inefficiencies and increase service excellence. If this sounds like Chinese to you (no offense to China) 1. do not panic and 2. allow us to break it down a bit more.
It’s all about drastically reducing the amount of time and communication service companies spend on managing field service orders and making it easier and more transparent for everyone. It works cloud-based, which means the service manager has a real-time overview of every call (my machine is broken), every planned service order (we come that day to repair it) and every technician (where is he and will he arrive on time at the customer). The technician uses a mobile app to keep track of every service order he needs to execute and deliver service excellence. The next step is to provide these guys with as much support as possible to get the most out of the Odyssee Service solution and deliver service excellence to their end-customers.
As of today, Odyssee Service has grown from that Odyssee startup into a diverse team of more than 26 big dreamers. But we want more. We want YOU!
- As our sales operations is team-based, working in Inside Sales does precisely what it’s title suggests: you work to support the Account Executives (AE) in developing new business. Working primarily in-house, you take care of the details to help our AE close deals faster. This is a dynamic role, capable of building strong relationships with key stakeholders, doing research and at the same time manage our sales administration and sales automation process.
With the right research you will discover untapped sales potential. You’ll be responsible for assessing the viability of the connection and to what extent it’s worth pursuing and forecasting potential results.
Kick-start your career at Odyssee Service! Sales Development serves as a talent pool of high potentials for many other departments in the company, such as sales, customer success and marketing. This is where it all starts!
- Conduct research, strategize with Sales on which companies to target
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on mobile field service
- Qualify prospects & set up meetings for sales
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads
- Report KPIs and budget back to the CDO
Some of the tools you work with:
- LinkedIn sales navigator
- B2B is your thing
- Having between 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar job
- You will be the company’s inhouse voice for key accounts and handle that responsibility with great care;
- You’re comfortable having the responsibility of managing the entire sales eco system;
- You take ownership and deliver results. No need to micro-manage you, you go-getter you!
- You are passionate about life and the Odyssee Service product
- You are fluent in Dutch and French. Other languages are welcome (The more the merrier!);
- You are a strong, confident communicator with a sense of humour.
- You have the will to have a maximum impact on Odyssee Service
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about your work and are flexible enough to not let stress get the best of you
What we like a lot?
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS is a plus
- Sales training is a plus
- Knowledge of Field service processes is a plus
- Knowledge of English/German/Italian/Spanish or other languages are a plus
Besides that we offer:
• To be part of a fast growing company
• A key position where you will have a real impact on the business
• Market rate salary
• Being part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic team
• Interesting growth and personal development opportunities
Belgium, Brussels 650 meters walking distance from the train station midi (Brusssel Zuid)
Apply by sending your CV to Odyssee Mobile.