Join Our Team
Junior Helpdesk Support Engineer (m/f)
Odyssee Mobile, a fast growing IT company, is specialized in mobile apps for the Field Sales and Field Service market. Odyssee is active in Europe and is now looking to expand its team with a Junior Helpdesk Support Engineer (m/f). As a full-time support engineer at Odyssee Mobile, you will be part of our support team and will be responsible for providing first level support to our customers. You will also have direct contact with international clients via our support tool, email and telephone.
Depending on you motivation and skills, you can grow to second and third line support and to a consultancy position once you fully understand all the Odyssee software solutions.
- You will ensure the follow-up of new incident tickets and resolve customer incidents with help of second level, as needed.
- You amend software configuration and installation upon customer request.
- You document common resolutions in our knowledge base.
- You are part of the software release process, including reporting fixes to our development team and testing new software development.
- You are a passionate ICT-er with at least a bachelor degree.
- Knowledge of database (SQL) is a must.
- First work experience within technical support and customer service is a plus, but new graduates are welcome as well.
- You have good knowledge of English and Dutch. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are a problem solver, have good communication skills and focus on making a customer happy.
- You are stress resistant, hard-working, autonomous, friendly and service-oriented and a reliable team worker
What we like a lot?
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS is a plus
- Sales training is a plus
- Knowledge of Field service processes is a plus
- Knowledge of English/German/Italian/Spanish or other languages are a plus
Besides that we offer:
• To be part of a fast growing company
• A key position where you will have a real impact on the business
• Market rate salary
• Being part of a young, ambitious, and dynamic team
• Interesting growth and personal development opportunities
Belgium, Brussels 650 meters walking distance from the train station midi (Brusssel Zuid)
Apply by sending your CV to Odyssee Mobile.