Join Our Team
After sales project consultant IT based in Brussels Belgium (ref. ODS2018006)
Are you curious, driven and dynamic? Is your professional mantra “I can easily sell a fridge to an Inuit”? Well, then keep scrolling down.
Founded in 2008 by a dynamic Odyssee team with big dreams, Odyssee Service quickly joined the major leagues of field service management solutions.
How? By building 360° field service management solution that offers companies one place where they can create, plan and execute service orders in real-time, helping them resolve any field service inefficiencies and increase service excellence. If this sounds like Chinese to you (no offense to China) 1. do not panic and 2. allow us to break it down a bit more.
It’s all about drastically reducing the amount of time and communication service companies spend on managing field service orders and making it easier and more transparent for everyone. It works cloud-based, which means the service manager has a real-time overview of every call (my machine is broken), every planned service order (we come that day to repair it) and every technician (where is he and will he arrive on time at the customer). The technician uses a mobile app to keep track of every service order he needs to execute and deliver service excellence. The next step is to provide these guys with as much support as possible to get the most out of the Odyssee Service solution and deliver service excellence to their end-customers.
As of today, Odyssee Service has grown from that Odyssee startup into a diverse team of more than 26 big dreamers. But we want more. We want YOU!
- Analysis and implementation of the project after sales
- Configure and implement our solutions for the client based on requirements and customer needs.
- Understand the integration process with third party software (like ERP’s)
- Coordinate customer integrations with the Integration team
- Maintain client contact
- Followup closely and deliver solutions within the time framework and budget
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in IT software projects is an asset
- You have good analytical skills: listen and translate customer needs to internal endpoints
- Clear and timely communication with all involved parties.
- Experience with Dynamics NAV backend is an asset
A dynamic and awesome work environment with a startup mentality.
A unique culture where we are all part of one mission and each person’s input matters.
The responsibility and willingness to give our all and then some.
A competitive salary with all the perks a great employee needs and deserves included: luncheon cheques, work phone, comprehensive health insurance, covered travel expenses, etc.
And last but not least, an office just 200 meters from the South station in the center of Brussels, the hot-spot where all the start-up cool cats come out and play – after working their butts off, of course.
And finally, the Odyssee Service mission: Helping service companies in every country of the world to deliver outstanding field service to their customers.
If we sound like the salt to your pepper – APPLY already!